What We Do and Why Choose Catherine's
- We are local. We have a storefront shop right in the town of Selbyville, DE. Easily accessible from routes 113, 54, and 17. We are on the border of Delaware and Maryland and are very close to and on the way to/from the beaches. We are very convenient with regular shop hours, no need to make an appointment.
- We are fast and efficient. We know that you have already worked long, hard hours on that quilt top. We know that you want it back quickly so that you can enjoy the finished product as soon as possible.
- Creativity and artistry are main ingredients in quilts. You need a partner that will speak with you one-on-one to choose the best pattern and design to compliment your hard work. Sometimes a simple meander is the best design, sometimes a more detailed look is desired. We will discuss this together.
- Competitive pricing - our pricing is competitive with other longarm quilters in the area. PLUS - every time you refer a quilter, you get 20% off quilting on your next quilt!
- I am a quilter too! I have been quilting for over 25 years. I have been longarm quilting with a home-based business for over 9 years. I know the hard work that goes into your craft, the love that is stitched into each block. We appreciate the confidence that you have in us when you bring us your work of art and we will work hard to make sure that we earn your trust!
- Professional Longarm Quilting - Creative, Innovative, and Efficient